Honored Contributor

How did the hosts (David and Stacy I assume) and the crew react? Did they introduce her replacement? I said in another thread that I would miss her - and I will - but I'll be watching for whatever she's doing next! I wonder if they will show her videos Christmas Day? I hope so - I probably won't get to watch a lot, but I will be setting my DVR if I can! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: I missed Meredith's goodbye

David got sentimental and cried.  Everyone else just calmly said goodbye.  Wasn't much to it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Joe, the guy who sometimes presents CE products, will continue to do so, and they introduced two new women who will do some of the CE demonstrations.

Honored Contributor

If I recall correctly, one of the two new replacements is a chef and the other is a nutritionist.  I'll miss Meredith.

Occasional Contributor

I watched it. I will miss her.  She explains everything so well. I will watch her on the Blue Jean Chef.

Trusted Contributor

It seemed to me that the only people showing any emotion were the QVC people. David was seriously emotional and cried a few times. Stacy either cried a little or pretended to, and some of the crew seemed sad. Meredith seemed to be happily moving on to her next experience, but assured everyone she would be back with new cookbooks. David was truly sad that she was leaving.

Respected Contributor

David did get pretty choked up and cried a few times.  Meredith seemed to keep it together.  Someone on the crew made a beautiful cake that looked like a blue jean.  I was happy I tuned in because I thought her last day already happened.  I remember when she remodeled her kitchen and shared it with the viewers.  It'll be nice to see her on QVC once in awhile when she has a new cookbook out. 

Respected Contributor

I'm sorry to hear Meredith left!! I don't watch much anymore. Where is she going?? 

Respected Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

It seemed to me that the only people showing any emotion were the QVC people. David was seriously emotional and cried a few times. Stacy either cried a little or pretended to, and some of the crew seemed sad. Meredith seemed to be happily moving on to her next experience, but assured everyone she would be back with new cookbooks. David was truly sad that she was leaving.

@Lisa now in AZ: Why do you think Stacy (may have) pretended to cry? Smiley Tongue

Trusted Contributor

@Diva on The Q, I didn't really see tears or hear any emotion. I guess I compared her to David, who was truly emotional. For some reason, Stacy's response did not seem true to me. Just my opinion, but that was how it played for me. She did give Meredith a big hug, so it may have been real.