Super Contributor

When will we see a TSV for  kEURIG?

I will wait, even if it's next yearI am not  buying the Ninja Cofffee Bar!!!!

Don't care what David promises I' m putting my foot down!

Contributor

@Ttownlady, The last few years they have had a Keurig TSV in November

(before Thanksgiving). Hopefully they will have one this year too.

Castle12

Trusted Contributor

Keurigs are available from many retailers. There is no need to wait for QVC to present one.

Honored Contributor

Sure not me...........

Honored Contributor

@Ttownlady, I love my Keurig, and I am not interested in the Ninja!  Back when Keurig came out, I was so tempted to buy from the Q, but finally bought one from Costco, and it has lasted a long time and still making coffee!  They sell them almost everywhere now, even at Walmart!

Honored Contributor

It appears that QVC and Keurig have parted company.  That's one less infomercial we have to watch.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Melissa Epps (Keurig vendor) has on her Facebook page that they will be on in November and December.  Close to Thanksgiving time was her response. When asked if it would be a TSV, she gave a wink.  Her page is called Melissa Epps for QVC.  Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

Melissa Epps (Keurig vendor) has on her Facebook page that they will be on in November and December.  Close to Thanksgiving time was her response. When asked if it would be a TSV, she gave a wink.  Her page is called Melissa Epps for QVC.  Hope this helps.

Oh darn!  I was hoping we'd seen the last of them.  I guess it doesn't matter; I haven't looked at QVC in days and won't be watching that either.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Now, if we can get rid of the Vitamix and Temptations. LOL LOck and Lock must have invented everything one needs for every little thing by now.

I like those OXO containers better. just push down , done.

Honored Contributor

I'm not missing them...lol   Wherever Keurig went, let's hope Vitamix follows...lol