Respected Contributor

Hehehe... could not resist.... I am sure Rick misses Keurig presentations too - all that caffeine...☕️!!! 

-Texas Hill Country-
Super Contributor

Re: I miss Keurig

[ Edited ]

K-yToby       i like to get the TSV  here at  QVC I know about the other Retailers & checked Kerurig Website no appeal to me, I like QVC if you dont' mind ???? Once and for all! !

Valued Contributor

@Ttownlady

We are free to buy wherever and whatever we want! : )

Q has great easy-pay offers for many who couldn't possibly afford to put out tons of money at once for all that they want to purchase, right?

You go...and...

Enjoy! : )

Super Contributor

Re: I miss Keurig I broke down got Ninja last night before they Sold out Waitlist.

[ Edited ]

Wait, I couldn't resist got it on Waitlist last night before they Sold Out.David is right, he has both why not have both? I broke down and got one I admit my weakness these TSV's

Thank's everybody I enjoy your feedback.,enjoy your Thursday, I watch tonight Grey;s Anatomy.. .

Valued Contributor

I used to have Keurig.  But went back to perculator coffee, much better imo.

Respected Contributor

My Keurig quit recently and I've been using a Hamilton Beach single serve coffee machine that I actually got for free.  They are $29 on Amazon if someone wants to buy one.  They take coffee pods  and they are cheaper than K-cups.  The coffee is better in this machine. The coffee is delicious and very hot.   I'll continue to use this HB over Keurig.  I'm sure I can fix the Keurig by cleaning out the needle, etc. but I'm not going to bother with it.