Esteemed Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

I miss her, too. She has such a pleasant, cheery attitude. It's just not the same with the other vendor. When you think about it, Chris hasn't been on QVC on a regular basis since the beginning of the year. I've seen her here and there, but these days, you never know when she'll be on the program.

@Diva on The Q  ..... I like seeing Chris too but, from what I have heard she has had sad issues in her life over the last few months which took priority..... as a result she wasn’t able to be on QVC selling LnL ... the other vendor is doing a great job & is getting the job done just like Chris does ... everything seems the same to me ..... you shouldn’t get so close to a vendor that it upsets you if they are not on selling a product 🙃

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

I miss her, too. She has such a pleasant, cheery attitude. It's just not the same with the other vendor. When you think about it, Chris hasn't been on QVC on a regular basis since the beginning of the year. I've seen her here and there, but these days, you never know when she'll be on the program.

@Diva on The Q  ..... I like seeing Chris too but, from what I have heard she has had sad issues in her life over the last few months which took priority..... as a result she wasn’t able to be on QVC selling LnL ... the other vendor is doing a great job & is getting the job done just like Chris does ... everything seems the same to me ..... you shouldn’t get so close to a vendor that it upsets you if they are not on selling a product 🙃

@January121: Just so you know, although I miss Chris, I am in no way upset or losing sleep over it. I just wanted to chime in on the topic. Smiley Happy 

Valued Contributor

I enjoy her presentations as well.  She is bubbly and if I need Lock and Lock, she can talk me into buying some!  LOL  People get accustomed to the style and energy of a vendor and enjoy seeing that person.  I know the vendors probably don't read these posts but if they did, perhaps the posts would make them feel better about their work...that people pay attention to what they do.  A kind word goes far.

Respected Contributor

Everyone deserves the work life they want.  Its storage containers.