Respected Contributor

Re: I'm in trouble. Bought bread machine and discovered Prepared Pantry website

Denise - have you been there recently? It might have just been infected in the last few days.

One thing I got from them a year or so ago was some cake toppings that are wonderful - there's a cherry-vanilla crushed bark, a cinnamon-apple, and another I can't think of offhand. They're really good but they don't seem to carry them any longer. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Frequent Contributor

sparklestar, I too have the big Zo and here is my recipe for you to try if you'd like.

1 cup water

2 T. butter

2 T. honey

3 cups flour (I use AP but bought bread flour to try from King Arthur Flour)

2/3 t. salt

1 pkg yeast (Might find the amount in teaspoons online)

(I use the SAF yeast from KAF plus I use the yeast measuring spoon I bought from KAF. I sometimes put it little heaping instead of level. The recipe says to not let the yeast touch the water so I make a well or valley across the flour and put the yeast in it.)

Hope this helps. It is so good. I use the quick setting since the yeast is the fast rising kind.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

FHG - I just tried again and had no problem. I usually visit the site using my bookmark, but linked using Google this time. I don't understand it...{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Denise
Respected Contributor

Thanks for looking, denisemb. Maybe it has something to do with the ISP one is using? {#emotions_dlg.confused1} I haven't had any problems with any other sites though.

Well, I'll just stick with ordering from them through Amazon - don't want to risk another mess that will take me hours to undo.

Regular Contributor

So glad for the site info! I placed an order and am patiently waiting for it!!

Honored Contributor

Please don't eat all that bread yourself.