Trusted Contributor

Re: I'm back home again.... with my fiance' ....and we made pulled pork with coleslaw in the smoker today

Adore! Adore! Adore!

What wonderful news! I am so happy for you! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I know your loved ones in heaven are all happy for you too. Just maybe, they picked out Phillip just for you! Sinhariteria, kai zoi yamati me efehia kai agape.

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

Re: I'm back home again.... with my fiance' ....and we made pulled pork with coleslaw in the smoker today

Yiasou Felenatha mou kef efharesto ya ta gleka loy-ya sou!

Blessings again my dear Greek friend. Your words were so lovely to read. I have missed you Marie!

Marie I agree and also believe all my loved ones above are smiling down now.

I would think they would be very relieved that I no longer walk my earthly path all alone.

I have met many gentlemen since my wonderful husband passed away, but none could really make me feel as though I wanted to take a chance on sharing my life again.......until I met Phillip.

We met while traveling in France and we just hit it off. Greek commonalities I believe played their hand in bringing us together as well. Then we arranged to travel on the same tours so we could spend lots of time together.

He forgot something and was pulling out of my driveway earlier today, and I called out and ran to bring it to him....when he said Se-ga, se-ga aga-pie mou. prep-ie na pros-ek-sis na mein pes-ies-.......well that made me feel so loved and cared for. There is nothing as romantic as the Greek language. The depth and warmth of most words is so comforting when echoed with love.

Blessings to you dear Marie and many thanks for your lovely reply, which I must confess both I, and Phillip, read with much gratitude & happiness.

Take good care and have a safe wonderful weekend!

Respected Contributor

We are off again for more sightseeing abroad.

Thanks for all the fun, and lovely QVC cyber interactions.

When I return again I will check back in, and until then I will keep all my QVC pals in my daily prayers.......and God Bless.