Honored Contributor

Re: I just won a new Keurig and a year's worth of K-Cups !

@marky I am happy you won and I know that you will enjoy the coffee.We have had one since they first came out and I couldn't go back to my old brewer.The best coffee prices are at Costco for these machines.My favourite is Costco extra bold which I think is actually Neumanns.

Trusted Contributor

Congrats to you !!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Congrats!!
Respected Contributor

Buy yourself a milk heater/foamer, and you can make lattes with your Keurig. I got mine on Amazon. Whole milk foams great and you can get flavored syrups to make flavored lattes too! Soy and almond milk works well too!
Trusted Contributor

Congratulations. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Congratulations! I am sure you will love your Keurig-I love mine, wouldn't want to be without it.....They have some very nice K Cups too. Enjoy!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

@Tigriss wrote:
Buy yourself a milk heater/foamer, and you can make lattes with your Keurig. I got mine on Amazon. Whole milk foams great and you can get flavored syrups to make flavored lattes too! Soy and almond milk works well too!
@Tigriss  Thanks for the suggestion !!!  I went to my favorite appliance store today----Goodwill !!   I was looking for a frother/heater and found a Cocomotion by Mr. Coffee.  It is made for frothing and heating hot chocolate.  I tried it when I got home and it made delicious hot cocoa and produced a nice froth and it was hot like I like it.  I will froth milk for the coffee specialty drinks later.   It looked as if it had never been used.    My lucky find to go along with my lucky free Keurig !!!  There was no price tag on the frother and they charged me $1.99.   Smiley Happy