Regular Contributor

I just received the Ninja TSV!

So far, I give it a 10 out of 10!! It was so well packed and everything was in perfect condition. All the pieces are extremely well made. It is very pretty in person. The BEST part of it all ---- It fits under the kitchen cabinets!!! The Vitamix was too tall and didn't fit. I had to keep the pitcher off of the base, and it took up too much space like that. The Ninja fits very easily, with no problem at all, and with the pitcher and lid in place!

THAT was the nicest surprise of them all! The pitcher is wider and square shaped, so it is lower. It seems to be a very high quality appliance. I have to go to the market, tomorrow, and get all the fruits and veggies for it. I also have to clean all the pieces before using it, so it will probably be this weekend before I really try it out.

I feel very optimistic about this machine. The blades are very solid and the material of the BPA free pitcher is nice and strong. It actually looks nicer in person than it did on air! Usually, it is the other way round. I am hoping that I will love it and everyone else will too! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}