Honored Contributor

Re: I just rec'd a nice gift - America's Test Kitchen TV shows (through 2018) cookbook

@CinNC

meant to answer before but I thought I'd take pic of recipe.  It is hard to see the print size -- for me the size of the print is fine (of course with my cheater readers).

What is surprising is how heavy this book is! A little hard to keep open (paperback) so I'll need to use a book rest.

Trusted Contributor

Re: I just rec'd a nice gift - America's Test Kitchen TV shows (through 2018) cookbook

love atk and cc

Contributor

You have to have a subscription to Cooks Illustrated to find recipes online, they also have a membership that includes recipes from Cooks Country and ATK.  Go to the Cooks Illustrated website for further information.  I appreciate it for the “best” grocery items as well as their best kitchen appliances etc.   they thoroughly test the products and I have never been unhappy with any purchases I made using their recommendations.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the ATK cookbook review, I ordered it and it came last night.  It is the best cookbook ever.  The one i received is dated from 2001-2019 included from amazon.