Honored Contributor

I just rec'd a nice gift - America's Test Kitchen TV shows (through 2018) cookbook

This was a nice surprise.  I always enjoy this show.

It's a paperback with over 700 pages and big/heavy cookbook.

I just glanced through it - I like they give best "brands" and best "equipment" .  I think it's going to be a nice book to read 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I just rec'd a nice gift - America's Test Kitchen TV shows (through 2018) cookbook

Those ATK compendiums are wonderful! I try to get an updated version every few years. My current one is from 2015, so it may be time...  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: I just rec'd a nice gift - America's Test Kitchen TV shows (through 2018) cookbook

Lucky you! Woman Very Happy I've been asking for that cookbook for years for Christmas or a birthday. I love that show. I often try to write down their recipes but they give them so fast I can't keep up. And I can never find them online. Enjoy the book!

Respected Contributor

This book is on sale today at their website for $19.97 versus the $37 at Amazon. Basic shipping is $4.95.  A steal! If you order $40 shipping is free.  Basic and free shipping is via FedEx SmartPost.  

Honored Contributor

ATK and Cook's Country - love their TV Shows. I also have a compilation from a few years ago. 

Enjoy! Love love love their equipment and taste testing

Valued Contributor

How is the print? I looked at one of their cookbooks many many years ago and the font they used was too hard to read.....I think I was in my 30s or 40s and still had pretty good eyesight. 

Respected Contributor

@CinNC You could get the kindle version and enlarge the print.
Esteemed Contributor

I have an American Test Kitchen Baking cookbook. It's my favorite! Finally, my one go-to cookbook for baking.  

Trusted Contributor

I bought it today hardback $12 at TJMaxx

Honored Contributor

We like ATK & CC.

I have older versions of both cook books, just wish they would publish them in a season by season version and not a whole new book every year with every recipe they've ever done.