Regular Contributor

I just purchased a Swiss made natural nonstick pan

After years of wanting one of these pans, I decided to see what the prices were like now. They used to be out of reach. I remembered that I still had my "Easy Pay on Request" offer for January available, so I searched the Q website to see if they carried Swiss Diamond pans. I was amazed to see how many they sell at QVC!

I checked the prices elsewhere, including Amazon and the Swiss Diamond website, and QVC had the best prices. I found the exact pan that I was looking for --- the 11" fry pan. I already have a good glass lid that is that size, so I didn't need the covered version of the pan, which is around $35 more!

The open pan, that I purchased, costs $79.99, which seems expensive, until you compare it to the other natural nonstick pans on the market, which lose their nonstick within 6 months at the most. Some of them lose it within a few weeks. I am so sick of wasting good money on less expensive, Chinese made garbage.

This pan will stay on my stove top and be used 2 or 3 times a day, hopefully for years. I will never buy anything with teflon again! The fumes are really scary and have given me headaches. I have 5 easy pays for the pan, which is great. I was thinking that I would never use that offer, since everything I have recently purchased was less than the required $50. Smile