Respected Contributor

Re: I have become the laziest grocery shopper ever

I would tip them because they are doing the work of my shopping & bagging it. You never know when you need to use this service. I wish they had this when my elderly parents were alive. Especially if I knew a few days if a snow storm was coming up (I live in a warm climate) but whoever lives in that area. It's not just groceries so many stores, Lowes,Big Lots  you order & just pick it up no need to walk the store especially this time of year. I understand wanting to pick out your own produce & meats. We have so many options now.  

Trusted Contributor

@Keybra  Hi! No I live in a suburb of Philadelphia. But I am familiar with Rockland County. Beautiful area. I worked for a company that had an office in Suffern. I worked in that office for several months. Woman Happy

Super Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@Keybra  Hi! No I live in a suburb of Philadelphia. But I am familiar with Rockland County. Beautiful area. I worked for a company that had an office in Suffern. I worked in that office for several months. Woman Happy

@FlyersGirl  I live in Tuxedo Park but travel thru Suffern and Rockland all the time.

I thought ShopRite was only in this area but no one ever said I was very bright !

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I am spoiled because of online delivery of grocery and household items. Between Amazon Prime, Prime Now, Fred Meyer and Safeway, most of my grocery shopping needs are met, but I venture into the stores for fresh seafood, produce and bakery items. Occasionally, I will order fresh fruit that is in season from Fred Meyer with satisfactory results.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖