Honored Contributor

I guess it’s started “gift giving” ideas?‍♀️?‍♀️

I'm watching the rerun of ITKWD on Q2...I can't believe David just said for the Dripsie sink drain plastic set "good time to stock up and use as stocking stuffers" ... honestly, that would be the last thing I put in someone's stocking?

Plus, it's the only order of the year ...I think I'll get a set for everyone on the list, mailman, teacher, bus driver...well, you get the idea🙄🙄🙄

lol

Honored Contributor

Re: I guess it’s started “gift giving” ideas?‍♀️?‍♀️

@homedecor1   If you run out of $400 Dyson hair dryers from your gift closet, you could always substitute a sink strainer. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@homedecor1  Great for putting 20 in a Gift Closet? 

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I mean, imagine the look of delight when the person finds this in their stocking! 😲 lol...omg yes, here it starts...according to QVC we are all constantly either giving or thinking about giving gifts, all year long. Don't forget to add those roller, black-out thingies for blocking out addresses on your junk mail to your list! Your mail delivery person, the teachers, the nail techs...................here we go. 🙄  

On another note, from the other side....my dear mom, who I wish was still here to do this..would get sucked into many of the "3 sets" of practical things and do one for me, one for bf, and one for her...I will say...some of those things came in handy-knife sharpener, high power mini flashlights (got them tucked everywhere) and some food items. She DID get sucked into the mail blotter thingie too, lol....I did try to use it but I use my shredder only now, those things really never blocked out things thoroughly...just fyi, so you can pass that one up!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I'm watching the rerun of ITKWD on Q2...I can't believe David just said for the Dripsie sink drain plastic set "good time to stock up and use as stocking stuffers" ... honestly, that would be the last thing I put in someone's stocking?

Plus, it's the only order of the year ...I think I'll get a set for everyone on the list, mailman, teacher, bus driver...well, you get the idea🙄🙄🙄

lol

funny

He gets robotic,  must be what was programmed into him yesterday 

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

lol

I Love David but even I was taken aback when he said gift item.  Ummmm NO.  I do agree with another poster though, they just get programmed into saying things so stuff just rolls right out.

Valued Contributor

What I don't understand is what is so new about this thing?  I've had a metal one like this is my sink for 50+ years and you can find them in any hardware store. Is there something special here that I missed?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh wow!  I am ordering 100 for my gift closet!  Ha! Ha!  Just what someone wants in their stocking a junky QVC gift!

Honored Contributor

@Jinlei 

I hope you have them "wrapped and bowed" for that UNexpected guest who shows up with a beautifully wrapped gift bottle of "Poopouri" for you🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh Lordy I've been in the house to long OR too much Q on in the background...