Respected Contributor

Re: I got some pretty new drinking glasses!

@Sooner  We had the Bentley brand glasses from the 70's until my mom replaced them in say 2010 or there abouts. They were such nice glasses, (I know not glass), they never looked worn after all those years and best of all never broke ha! We had the frosted clear, best glasses ever. Thank you for giving me the brand name, my moms gone now but not sure she would've remembered the brand anyway.

I think I may have to google now!   Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

@Sooner  We had the Bentley brand glasses from the 70's until my mom replaced them in say 2010 or there abouts. They were such nice glasses, (I know not glass), they never looked worn after all those years and best of all never broke ha! We had the frosted clear, best glasses ever. Thank you for giving me the brand name, my moms gone now but not sure she would've remembered the brand anyway.

I think I may have to google now!   Smiley Wink

@SeaGal I am having my Saturday Coke in a litttle orange one now!  I saw a lady with one at a laundrymat in the 1970's and thought it was just beautiful!

Then I saw them in a local store, bought them and later got mom a pink set--and yes had them forever!  

I love those smaller ones now for a quick drink!  Have fun and good memories looking at them!!!!

Respected Contributor

Plastic or acrylic?  Not glass?

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

Plastic or acrylic?  Not glass?

@Bridgegal No. They are not glass.