Honored Contributor

I got some pretty new drinking glasses!

I just got an order of small 11 oz. drinking glasses and a tray to put on the counter for a quick drink of water, juice or milk!  They are so pretty and handy out where I can just grab one.  And they are USA made!  

The colors I picked are ( and are prettier than these font colors):  turquoise, lime, hot pink, and tangerine!  I may have to get four bigger ones now!  But the color selection is amazing--and you can get them all alike or mix and match!  Red and green would be so neat for a Christmas buffet or oranges and greens for a fall party.  

The material is very sturdy and rigid, BPA free but not microwaveable.  They have a huge selection of sizes, colors, pitchers and trays too.  And college logos too.

They are Bentley glasses and are made in the USA in Arkansas!  We had a set of them back in the 1970's  and used them many years.   

They are fun and not expensive, and they were shipped quickly!  Which is a big plus these days!  

Honored Contributor

Re: I got some pretty new drinking glasses!

pic ?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : Good to see you posting . I agree that a pic would help.🤗❤️🙏

@SharkE wrote:

pic ?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE :658A4BED-F0D4-415E-A456-F7256F2F345A.jpeg

Hope this is the correct product.

Respected Contributor

Never heard of them, thanks for this information.

I like support USA companies and will go out of my way to buy from them.

I buy Tervis Tumblers directly from them, personalize them with pictures/photos and give them as Christmas presents.

i think I'll start a thread with Recommended USA products, that would be fun.

Esteemed Contributor

@Just Bling, I think there might be quite a few more USA made products (recommended) than what we think! Great idea to start a new thread.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Any drinking glass is pretty to me!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I just got an order of small 11 oz. drinking glasses and a tray to put on the counter for a quick drink of water, juice or milk!  They are so pretty and handy out where I can just grab one.  And they are USA made!  

The colors I picked are ( and are prettier than these font colors):  turquoise, lime, hot pink, and tangerine!  I may have to get four bigger ones now!  But the color selection is amazing--and you can get them all alike or mix and match!  Red and green would be so neat for a Christmas buffet or oranges and greens for a fall party.  

The material is very sturdy and rigid, BPA free but not microwaveable.  They have a huge selection of sizes, colors, pitchers and trays too.  And college logos too.

They are Bentley glasses and are made in the USA in Arkansas!  We had a set of them back in the 1970's  and used them many years.   

They are fun and not expensive, and they were shipped quickly!  Which is a big plus these days!  

@Sooner 

Are these actually made of glass, or some other material?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner 

Are these actually made of glass, or some other material?

@shoesnbags They are not glass--they are a sturdy textured BPA free plastic, have a guarantee too I think.  I can attest to the fact they are very very sturdy.  We had a set for more than 20 years and I think got rid of them in a move.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Sooner !

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett