Respected Contributor

I got a Gentle Foaming Hand Soap called Kitchen Lemon from B and BW's and need a refill?

I asked at the store and they don't sell a refill liquid soap for the bottle. Is there a refill soap out there somewhere??

Thanks for helping me out!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Re: I got a Gentle Foaming Hand Soap called Kitchen Lemon from B and BW's and need a refill?

I buy a lot of soaps from them. None of them have refills. You just buy another bottle.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: I got a Gentle Foaming Hand Soap called Kitchen Lemon from B and BW's and need a refill?

I just looked and Kitchen Lemon is available on their website. It's on sale. $3.25 I think.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I found a recipe to make a refill, use 3 T of liquid hand soap and 2/3 c warm water. Gently mix, but don't shake and refill the bottle. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I wish they would sell refills with less packaging to recycle or go into a garbage pile.

Super Contributor

I LOVE their foaming hand soaps! They are they only ones I buy and I if they sold refills I'd be super happy.

Respected Contributor

Go online they have a bunch of Foaming Soap on sale!!!

Esteemed Contributor

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines