Occasional Contributor

I finally found a noise reducing Vitamix cover

I have a vitamix. I use it daily. For those looking for a noise reducing cover, I found a place that sells them. I like that they have an opening for using the tamper as other ones I found, do not. They are pricey but with daily use, it's worth it to me. I haven't received mine yet as I just ordered it. They can be found at whisperblend.com

Valued Contributor

Re: I finally found a noise reducing Vitamix cover

Thank you for posting, @xyankee -- I've always been looking for something to lessen the  noise.

Occasional Contributor

You're welcome. I have been looking for a long time as well. I cannot wait to get mine as my cats are terrified everytime I use it.

Esteemed Contributor

Have tried 2 different Vitamix's .... they are awful machines, returned both.

Investing in a noise reducer....... there has to be a better way.

Honored Contributor

Mine sounds like a jet taking off...and it doesn't lessen as the blending continues.

Honored Contributor

the noise is not a big thing for me--my cat doesn't get freaked out by it--and have to say--the vitamix is one of the best appliances I have and would not trade it for anything --had my mom's machine that she bought new in 1980 and used it until about 6 years ago when I bought my new one---

Trusted Contributor

I don't use my Vitamix long enough to need a cover, but I checked that site and was hoping they would have something like that for my Ninja Creami. Now THAT sounds like a jet plane. Unfortunately, they didn't. You are right - they are expensive, but I'm glad you got what you were looking for.