Trusted Contributor

Re: I feel bad that I cannot remember her user name but for me

[ Edited ]

@allaries wrote:

First I cant believe I forgot the user name, Chickenbutt. I am losing it. But I am right-handed and am having a problem using my left. I certainly dont have the serious problems you have had but I have developed something called trigger finger on my right hand. It is quite painful and so I have to try to use my left hand. Not working well. So in a small way I sympatize with you and your serious problems. Take care and heal quickly.

Theres acthread allanout trigger finger here on the forum:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Wellness/Ever-had-Trigger-Finger-quot-Clicking-quot-Finger/m-p/4133758#...

I’ve suffered through a trigger thumb and it had to be surgically corrected. No big deal, and it’s a permanent fix. Hope you find relief soon. 

@chickenbutt, my best wishes for speedy and complete healing of your arm. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Gizmogal, and thanks for the reference to that thread.  I wasn't here for several months so I missed that.

I would like to have the surgery and it's still in my head because this gets really tedious.  Fortunately, the thumb brace helps me a lot for day to day.  But, just having spent a few thousand on the broken arm, I'll need to save up for surgery.  Actually, the arm also needed surgery but he said that if I don't want to do it ($$$) that it should heal fairly well, but with a bit of abnormality.

I got a cortisone shot, while he was treating me for the broken arm and that did help for nights (when I wasn't having to use it), and the brace got me through the days.  That seems to have worn off at this point.  I know the nature of cortisone - sometimes it helps, but only for a while and if you keep doing it it loses efficacy.  Decades ago I had them for my torn rotator cuffs and awrist problem.  It was fine to get them every few months while it helped but then it stopped helping.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Am I the only who giggled

when I saw ”...chickenbutt

in a font the size of my head?

😝😝😝🐔🐔🐔

@chickenbutt...good to see you posting!

Honored Contributor

sidsmom wrote:

Am I the only who giggled

when I saw ”...chickenbutt

in a font the size of my head?

😝😝😝🐔🐔🐔

@chickenbutt...good to see you posting!

Hahaha!  I know, right?  Thanks!   I was rather shocked.   I opened the thread to see 'oh, who are we talking about?' and no way would I think it was I.  I'm pretty much the invisible type.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@allaries, ls there a chance someone else can talk with you about your subject?  

Valued Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Do you mean about the trigger finger.? I told my doctor and he is more concerned about getting exrays of my hips. Geez, I feel like I am falling apart rapidly. I have not had a hip problem until the last week. I do water aerobics but that is helpful not harmful. I am going to my nutritional  lady and see what she says.

Valued Contributor

@allaries wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

Do you mean about the trigger finger.? I told my doctor and he is more concerned about getting exrays of my hips. Geez, I feel like I am falling apart rapidly. I have not had a hip problem until the last week. I do water aerobics but that is helpful not harmful. I am going to my nutritional  lady and see what she says.

Mean xrays. Oops