Honored Contributor

😊 I enjoyed ITKWD today, 2/26 👍

I enjoyed the show today.   I didn't purchase anything, but it was refreshing to see a few new things and I enjoy the Golden Spatula awards.

coffee.jpeg

all clad.jpeg

erasers.jpeg

cio.jpeg

ind.jpeg

rubber.jpeg

tier.jpeg

tt.jpeg

turn.jpeg

ut.jpeg

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Re: 😊 I enjoyed ITKWD today, 2/26 👍

I didn't get to see it.  Am hoping they post a blog with the Golden Spatula Award winners!

Honored Contributor

No matter how bored you get with the same merchandise on this show, what's not to love about David.  I occasionally watch because I just enjoy him, happy dance and all. 

Don't forget, no ITKWD Wednesday night due to Silver Day shows. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Sorry to disagree, but I just couldn't watch today.  Found the awards to border on silly.  Sorry.  But I do normally love to watch David and his shows!  He's awesome!

Esteemed Contributor

I like those wire baskets in the stand.  That could be useful in the garage for some gardening implements.  I have plenty of shelving, though - darn.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 I was able to meet David when the Mall of America opened a QVC store years and years ago here in MN (unfortunately it closed), he is in life just as he appears on TV, beyond nice and very personable!

Trusted Contributor

Enjoy ITKWD when I can catch it.  He is very refreshing and makes me laugh, which I need....Bought the new turn tables and am looking at the wire baskets.  Very Nice.

Respected Contributor

I always enjoy ITKWD.  I think the show where they gave Eric the Golden Spatula was cute.  He blushed. 

Honored Contributor

I like David a lot.  He is very kind, caring and thoughtful.  He treats all his guests with great respect.  When I do watch him on ITKWD, he usually makes me laugh.....laughter is always a good thing!

That said.......after the big Oscar blunder.....the Golden Spatula Awards were better!  😀