Respected Contributor

Re: I don't want to hurt any feelings, but those cookies with the thick frosting don't look very appetizing.

They look like those cheap cookies you can find at places like Sam's Club. The frosting is usually wretched.

Now if they were made from scratch. . .

Trusted Contributor

Re: I don't want to hurt any feelings, but those cookies with the thick frosting don't look very appetizing.

On 10/2/2014 NYC Susan said:
On 10/1/2014 Colonel Meow said:
On 10/1/2014 house_cat said:

M-44741

Oh, I see. Yeah, I'm not a fan of thick frosting, myself. I usually scrape off most of the frosting on cakes and cookies.

I'm not a fan of frosting at all!

I never knew anyone else who felt that way. (Although I'm probably worse than you - I don't want it if there's any frosting.)

Kiss

I have never liked frosting, either. Take it off of almost anything. I love cookies, but no frosting.

Honored Contributor

Actually, of all the food products QVC sells, I think the cookies in boxed Christmas tins are something I would consider giving.

Honored Contributor

On 10/4/2014 annabellethecat said:

muttmom, I also love Cheryl's cookies. I like the way they are individually wrapped. They freeze wonderfully.

I give them as gifts to people who are kind to me or go out of their way for me or other's. Just a nice cookie to someone gives them a sweet smile.

I give them to bank tellers, the trash guys, the guys who mow my lawn, many people I know.

Also, like you my grandchildren love the things! I love them especially in the Winter with a cup of hot tea at night while watching TV. Often even 1/2 of a cookie is enough.

You can tell they use real butter and no artificial sugar junk. It doesn't take a lot to satisfy a sweet craving. They are sweet, but they hit the spot sometimes.

Good idea to gift them to the trash collectors. If they don't care for them, they can just throw them in the ... trash. Smile