Honored Contributor

Re: I don't get the s'ip by swell

I like them but I'm not paying that price. I bought some that look just like it in town for around $10 each. I also bought the smaller 9 oz bottles just like it. I have been using one all day & have only had to put ice in it twice since 9 am. I lost count how many times I filled it up with water. I use small ice cube trays that fit in the opening. They also sell a set of 3 different cleaning brushes plus other different ones on Amazon.

ice cube trays.jpegbottle brushes_.jpg

Respected Contributor

I have a couple of 12 oz bottles & an 18 oz. Yeti Rambler & a couple of 40 oz. Takeya bottles that I got at Costco. 

All this talk about wanting larger ones & I just got a small 9 oz. Anature bottle from Amazon, because I wanted one that was small enough to just toss into my purse when I'm not going to be out & about all day long & wanted to have water with me.  The ice from my fridge's icemaker fits into the opening of all my bottles.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Yeti's are now on sale at some places 25% off.

Can't beat a Yeti

@SharkE

i received a YETI for christmas with a gift card inside. i am now a convert.

if i put ice in it it will last for 24 hours.

my only question is, is there a different lid for it or something to seal the hole in the lid for when i am traveling with it or not drinking from it?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@debic wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Can't beat a Yeti

I just haven't found them to be any better than any SS container.

I have a yeti tumbler,and just love it.

Oh, I like mine too, but it's not any better than the $10 one we have.   Same with the can/bottle cozies.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Can't beat a Yeti

@SharkE

i received a YETI for christmas with a gift card inside. i am now a convert.

if i put ice in it it will last for 24 hours.

my only question is, is there a different lid for it or something to seal the hole in the lid for when i am traveling with it or not drinking from it?

I'd check Amazon, I know I've seen separate lids on there, just not sure for which mugs they fit.

~~
Honored Contributor

That hole in opening is for straws. I don't drink coffee, so, would rather have the hole, myself.

I've got the 20 oz. 30 oz and the tiny rambler. The rambler lid which is really for the coffee drinkers.cocoa, I guess, fits the 20 oz container also.

Small rambler size is 10 oz.  I take to church with me don't want to drink out of fountains. LOL

Most places has started discounting them now 25% by the way.

Academy Sports is one of them.

raintag.gif

girl&bulldogposer.gif

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

That hole in opening is for straws. I don't drink coffee, so, would rather have the hole, myself.

I've got the 20 oz. 30 oz and the tiny rambler. The rambler lid which is really for the coffee drinkers.cocoa, I guess, fits the 20 oz container also.

Small rambler size is 10 oz.  I take to church with me don't want to drink out of fountains. LOL

Not all the lids have straw holes in them.   Some are drinking holes with a tiny air/vent hole on the opposite side.

Rambler Tumbler Replacement Lid

*ETA*   I looked and didn't find any solid lids.

~~
Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I like them but I'm not paying that price. I bought some that look just like it in town for around $10 each. I also bought the smaller 9 oz bottles just like it. I have been using one all day & have only had to put ice in it twice since 9 am. I lost count how many times I filled it up with water. I use small ice cube trays that fit in the opening. They also sell a set of 3 different cleaning brushes plus other different ones on Amazon.

ice cube trays.jpegbottle brushes_.jpg

Those are the trays I used to use until I got a sodastream. Still have them, I got them at Walmart in the motorhome aisle. 

~~
Honored Contributor

@debic wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Not all the lids have straw holes in them.   Some are drinking holes with a tiny air/vent hole on the opposite side.

Rambler Tumbler Replacement Lid

*ETA*   I looked and didn't find any solid lids.

That's what I call a straw hole. LOL

I just like straws.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE  This is the one I thought you were talking about. LOL

Yeti

~~