Honored Contributor

Re: I could use some advice: Ref/""Does any cooking (store) department sell pans for an INDUCTION COOK TOP?

I was watching QVC late one night when they had a very inexpensive set of induction cookware on clearance. I don't do a lot of cooking so don't need ""the best"". I ordered it and it's worked fine for me. I also have a pretty pan I got on ShopHQ which is induction approved. They carry a line that is all induction ready.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Re: I could use some advice: Ref/""Does any cooking (store) department sell pans for an INDUCTION COOK TOP?

I have been using induction exclusively for 8 years now and using my grandmothers 100+ year old cookware has not been a problem.. Why? Cast Iron..

Now you will find that using a conduction cooktop your results are proportional to the evenness of heat transfer and I have found that cookware with a tri ply disk with aluminum core gives the best results yet since the heat is so well controlled simply moving the proteins around will give good success with any magnetic cookware.