Respected Contributor

I Missed the Prepology Show!

Did anyone get the bowls? #K39756

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

Re: I Missed the Prepology Show!

They had something very similar to this a few years ago. That blond lady that presents the Sunbeam mixer, (I think) would present it. Anyhow, it was a 4 piece bowl set with lids. The idea was that you would fill the SS liner with hot water, cover it, and let it set. Then put your hot food in it, reverse process with ice for cold things. I have two sets of them. The lids on my set are not a tight seal, so if you're transporting your dish, pack carefully! I've seen them at my local Thrift stores, on occasion. Not a bad idea, but you really can't use them for anything else-not cooking, mixing, etc., and they take up a lot of storage room.

On edit: Insocore item #K27937. Price was $27.36.

Respected Contributor

On 5/25/2014 lacey1 said:

They had something very similar to this a few years ago. That blond lady that presents the Sunbeam mixer, (I think) would present it. Anyhow, it was a 4 piece bowl set with lids. The idea was that you would fill the SS liner with hot water, cover it, and let it set. Then put your hot food in it, reverse process with ice for cold things. I have two sets of them. The lids on my set are not a tight seal, so if you're transporting your dish, pack carefully! I've seen them at my local Thrift stores, on occasion. Not a bad idea, but you really can't use them for anything else-not cooking, mixing, etc., and they take up a lot of storage room.

On edit: Insocore item #K27937. Price was $27.36.

Ewww! 152 reviews w/ only 3 stars ... not good.

Thanks.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Oh! They just put up the video. Those bowls ARE huge!

Respected Contributor

Actually, if I did a lot of dinner parties or entertaining, they would be useful. But just for 1 or 2 peeps, not!