Super Contributor

During the height of the pandemic, I ordered the first BlendJet directly from the company.  I am a kitchen gadget junkie, and have to try everything new, LOL.  It was a bit underwhelming, but I loved the concept.  I could tell it didn't have enough power to do too much, but I did find a couple of uses for it, such as beating eggs for omelets.  It does a great job.

When QVC had the new BlendJet 2 as a TSV, I couldn't resist.  It is awesome.  I love frozen drinks, and it makes the best frozen margaritas; no problem crushing lots of ice in just one cycle.  

Does anyone have the BlendJet cookbook that QVC offers?  It is $19.00, and I am tempted to order it; however, I am on the BlendJet email list where they often send recipes to try, so I'm wondering if there would be anything new in the book.  If you have a review, please post it, thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: I Love the BlendJet 2

[ Edited ]

@Northern Belle 2 

I have the BlendJet2 & the recipe book.

Also received the packets, instant delicious mixes to which I add soy milk.

I also own a Vitamix that I used regularly, but as a single, I always made too much. BlendJet2 lets me have just one drink, but so far I am just using the packets, including the protein blend, delicious.

The Recipe book has chapters from smoothies, protein fixes, happy hour, barista, milkshakes, salad dressings, and dips. Lots of color photos!

Super Contributor

Thanks, Professor.  I think I might order the book; it sounds like there would be a lot of different recipes to try.  Also, thanks for the review of the packets.  I was debating on whether I should order them.  Even though I make most recipes from scratch, the packets would definitely be convenient in a pinch. 🙂

Honored Contributor

@Northern Belle 2 wrote:

During the height of the pandemic, I ordered the first BlendJet directly from the company.  I am a kitchen gadget junkie, and have to try everything new, LOL.  It was a bit underwhelming, but I loved the concept.  I could tell it didn't have enough power to do too much, but I did find a couple of uses for it, such as beating eggs for omelets.  It does a great job.

When QVC had the new BlendJet 2 as a TSV, I couldn't resist.  It is awesome.  I love frozen drinks, and it makes the best frozen margaritas; no problem crushing lots of ice in just one cycle.  

Does anyone have the BlendJet cookbook that QVC offers?  It is $19.00, and I am tempted to order it; however, I am on the BlendJet email list where they often send recipes to try, so I'm wondering if there would be anything new in the book.  If you have a review, please post it, thanks!

I've been waiting for Q to get them back in. 

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D 

You can buy them directly from the BlendJet company.

FAST service. Ships in 1 day.

More colors in the devices.

More flavors of the packets!

I am a Big Fan of the blueberry packets. Plus strawberry-banana.