Super Contributor

With the weather turning colder, I've gone back to drinking 1-2 cups of tea a day.  It's so relaxing -- and many times, just the sweet treat I need to beat off cravings!

I'm enjoying a cup of Teavana White Chocolate Peppermint now.  It's delicious!

I treated myself to the David's Tea advent calendar and enjoyed every tea in it.  It was my first experience with David's Tea.

Do you have a favorite tea?

Valued Contributor

Re: I Love Tea in the Winter!

1. Yes , the  tevana teas are great, like the strawberry and champagne. Funny about tea it feels so good in ny winters. Funny coffee loving husband now asks for tea.I do love a twinnings breakfast tea, loose..  Or an english Tea...
Honored Contributor

I love tea, iced in the summer, and these days several cups of lovely hot tea . Plain black tea, with a little lemon is my catnip. Currently, I'm using  🌹 Red Rose.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I enjoy tea year round. Down here I have to be sure to ask for hot tea at a restaurant. So many more drink iced tea.

Valued Contributor

Teavana has a nice peach tea which is my favorite non black tea along with Yerba Mate. My overall favorite has got to be Bewley's Gold made in Ireland. Second black tea would be Barry's Gold. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

After living in england and being narried to a Brit. A good cuppa  makes everything right.   cures all!

Respected Contributor

I'm a lifelong tea drinker. We had our  "tea time" after school every day.  I avoid the newer flavored ones and prefer the classics--English Breakfast and Earl Grey, especially. Not very exotic, but I love them. But whatever you love, I agree that settling back with tea and a book or whatever in the afternoon is so relaxing. 

Honored Contributor

I do, too!  I cannot drink hot beverages unless the weather is cold, so I do look forward to my tea.

That said, however, I am abundantly boring with my tea.  I drink Lipton Decaf Tea.    Just nekkid tea - don't put anything in there!

In the past I remember really loving a good English Breakfast Tea.   I'd like to try that again, but it would have to be decaf, as tea has a lot of caffeine and caffeine causes me problems.  (which is weird, cuz I could eat chocolate until I drop. hehe)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DCAnnie2004 wrote:

With the weather turning colder, I've gone back to drinking 1-2 cups of tea a day.  It's so relaxing -- and many times, just the sweet treat I need to beat off cravings!

I'm enjoying a cup of Teavana White Chocolate Peppermint now.  It's delicious!

I treated myself to the David's Tea advent calendar and enjoyed every tea in it.  It was my first experience with David's Tea.

Do you have a favorite tea?

@DCAnnie2004 I too,love hot tea during colder weather.

LOL!  that means I'm drinking hot tea 7 or 8 months out of 12.

I use a big 20 ounce Corning ware cup with one teabag of Tazo Green(tea)Ginger. I toss in a few slices of crystallized dried Ginger and enough sugar substitute to sweeten to my taste. Then add the hot water.

I started using that big Corning ware mug because I hate trying to make a second cup of tea with a used tea bag. I also hate waste in using a tea bag for only one small cup.

The 20 ounce cup is perfect, and helps me stay well hydrated to boot!

edited for Ooops!  That's Corning Ware, not Corelle.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt, twinnings has a decaf english  breakast tea... alao a  really good decaf irish  breakfast tea. hope you get fo indulge. by the way chovolate is like  vicodin to me head spin  sleepy talking fast... husband laughs  says it is perscription in this house, only for illness or special  occasion.!