Respected Contributor

I Love Martha's Brie ! (Martha Stewart)

I got it late last night and baked it today..omgosh DELISH.

I'll come back and post a photo once I learn how to use this new computer. Anyone who'd like some are most welcome....Smiley Happy

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Re: I Love Martha's Brie ! (Martha Stewart)

@cbrite  We love it also.  It is the best we have ever tried.

Respected Contributor

@gmkb I'm alone to eat it all.....big trouble.....Woman Embarassed

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is this the 1.98 lb for over $66?  I believe it was brown sugar pecan.  Seems like it really, really should be better than good for that price...

Valued Contributor

I love brie....my  problem is that I can eat too much.

I have a recipe for brie which is made with raspberry jelly (or any other fruit) wrapped in filo dough... It is pretty darn good and costs a lot less.

Super Contributor

@KatieBwrote:

Is this the 1.98 lb for over $66?  I believe it was brown sugar pecan.  Seems like it really, really should be better than good for that price...

Martha's  brie is $66 for 2 lbs? What a joke. Anyone who buys this has NO idea about what a rip-off this is - SO sad.

Respected Contributor

@sol_lunawrote:

@KatieBwrote:

Martha's  brie is $66 for 2 lbs? What a joke. Anyone who buys this has NO idea about what a rip-off this is - SO sad.

I didn’t buy this, but what people spend their money on whether it’s a good deal or not shouldn’t matter to you or anybody else. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023wrote:

@sol_lunawrote:

@KatieBwrote:

I didn’t buy this, but what people spend their money on whether it’s a good deal or not shouldn’t matter to you or anybody else. 

You know, I'm close to 70 years old and did not know that........   Of course you know I'm being sarcastic and have way more words to say here but can not due to the rules...  BTW,  if what you say is true, shouldn't it be true that what people post is their own b usiness and 'it shouldn't matter to you' ??

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KatieBwrote:

@Blingqueen023wrote:

@sol_lunawrote:

@KatieBwrote:

You know, I'm close to 70 years old and did not know that........   Of course you know I'm being sarcastic and have way more words to say here but can not due to the rules...  BTW,  if what you say is true, shouldn't it be true that what people post is their own business and 'it shouldn't matter to you'??

@KatieB the difference between you and me is i don’t care what people spend their money on.  An item may not be a great deal to you,, but I wouldn’t ruin somebody’s happiness on this board by posting an opinion that something is over priced.  In their eyes, it’s not.  Maybe you should brush up on showing some tact and good manners.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023wrote:

@sol_lunawrote:

@KatieBwrote:

it never fails, does it @Blingqueen023?

there are things that i will spend good money on, but i bet that there are those out there that would not spend 1 penny on......and vice versa.  it is SO SAD that others have to tell people that they are getting "ripped off" if they want to buy something that they enjoy.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein