Respected Contributor

Re: I Love Curtis Stone (cookware is awesome too)!

@Carmie  Sign up for ebates, for more money savings.  Actually % off of what you purchase from different stores. 

New Contributor

To clean exterior of the Dura pan I use moist baking soda and a scrub daddy

Frequent Contributor

So glad someone has commented on the outside of his pans!!  This is never mentioned in the presentations.  I dont think he has given much attention to the durability of the outer coating.  When mine got stains I couldnt  remove it..if I do the paint comes off too.  Makes me not want to buy anymore.  The inside, of course is wonderful!!  And yes, he is eye candy!!!

Honored Contributor

@luvdavid   I agree with all your comments.  I have had trouble with every brand --Cooks Essentials, T-Fal, Curtis Stone, etc. when it comes to cleaning the exterior.  (I always choose white or purple.)   I will second the fact that they never address the exterior.  I'm going to try what another poster suggested--baking soda and scrub daddy.  As far as interior clean-up Curtis Stone cookware is by far the best --easy and no staining.  I plan to buy more of his items.  I like him too.   I wish he would sell a set of two smaller fry pans and/or small pots.