Respected Contributor

Re: I Just Love These Things!

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@KatieB 

I'm so glad you posted!  I had a smaller Staub stoneware baking dish that I used often in my Oster french door oven that recently exploded. I was thinking of going back to glass, I'll check out these littles, thanks! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@drizzellla wrote:

That is why I like the Pyrex Snapware. It has lids. 

I stopped using plastic containers. I like how well the Pyrex cleans. Don't have to worry about plastic staining.

@drizzellla  I don't think they were created for food storage to begin with, although I do store leftovers in them sometimes.

Respected Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@KatieB 

I'm so glad you posted!  I had a smaller Staub stoneware baking dish that I used often in my Oster french door oven that recently exploded. I was thinking of going back to glass, I'll check out these littles, thanks! Smiley Happy

@rockygems123   They are much  cheaper than Staub.  I got mine at Target and now I see they're on sale at the Pyrex website.  Pyrexhome dot com.  3 piece set for $9.00

Honored Contributor

I still use my mom's 8" x 8" dish. I'm sure it is an original piece when it made its debut!

Esteemed Contributor

@KatieB   These are so cute........thanks for sharing.  I just ordered 3 Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I really like them too! Never saw the small ones before---I cook for 2 now and don't need the mambo jamma sizes anymore--