Super Contributor

*** I AM SOOO IN LOVE !!!!! ***

Ever hear of Alexia Foods? Neither had I, except after looking at their website, realized I already had tried their sweet potato fries, and loved 'em.

I just found my new favorite food -- Saute Reds! Comes with a packet of olive oil & thyme that you heat in a non-stick skillet, then add the rest of the bag of stuff -- chopped redskins, onions, skinny/tender whole green beans, and sliced mushrooms. In 12 minutes, you have the most heavenly skillet of food! I ate it just on a plate, but it would also be great served with chicken breasts, a steak or even burgers. I didn't even look to see how many servings this bag was, since I was very hungry and that was the only thing I had for dinner. Nice size plate of veggies and heart-healthy olive oil was how I justified eating the whole thing! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Available at Marsh, Kroger, Walmart in Indiana - you can do a search by zip code to find stores near you.

http://www.alexiafoods.com/

If you sign up with your e-mail, you'll get a $1 off coupon to get you going.

Can't remember how much it was, but not much, believe me, since I'm kinda cheap-o.

The smaller size yet extremely high quality/taste is really great for single people who hate to buy a bag of potatoes, onions, etc., just for one person, or folks who have a bit of trouble chopping/dicing, etc.

Happy Eating! {#emotions_dlg.wub}