Honored Contributor

Re: How to organize spices in a small cabinet?

@msclassylady717 : Had this in my house before moving.Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ : So sweet to offer help. Still researching this. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@jubilant : I tried this and every time I reached for something- everything tumbled over. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 - I found a metal one and thinking it will be a little more stable and sturdy. Just want to research everything suggested before making a decision. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@RedTop : Great idea but I have limited drawer space. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc:  see above post- I can  purchase this at the reduced price. If this doesn’t work for my cabinet do you or anyone else have suggestions how to use in my very small pantry in the hall?  For example- use for something like jello boxes? Southern Bee 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SouthernBee - I'm guessing that the only way the shelving unit won't "work" in your cabinet is if you end up not liking it; you can totally adjust the width of the shelves/tiers to fit your space as desired. I really like this setup and hope you will, too! Good luck...

ETA: If the image of the product provides dimensions, you may want to make sure this properly fits your space—that way, you can save a trip or a shipment if it ends up being too long or large. And if you decide you want to keep it but use it for other things, it could be a good organizer for medication, lotions/potions, perfumes, cosmetics, or similar items that come in small containers.

Honored Contributor

1275185B-2942-4085-BD64-DC9BBBE78DE5.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

See above post^: Suppose to go shopping with a friend today but she cancelled. Decided to see if had anything to put in cabinet because what to look at a few things before making a purchase. Also- I need to purchase at least 6 more spices before the holidays.  Not what I wanted but a little bit better.Southern Bee