Respected Contributor

Re: How do you take your coffee?

Half and half with Splenda.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I switched to decaf.....sigh.

On our last cruise the barrista told me they used LavAzza brand.  Tried it first from Amazon and now buying from Seattle Coffee. It's so good that I drink it black.  Two to three 18oz cups throughout the day. 

But sometimes, mint tea!

Trusted Contributor

Must start the day with a cup of coffee with a decent "splash" of Bailey's creamer (either the Irish Cream or Mocha Mudslide).

Respected Contributor

I have one cup of Wegman's brand half caf in my Keurig and my neighbor orders me the little creamers (from Amazon) like they have in diners since they don't need to be refridgerated. So I use creamer with no sugar in my coffee.

Respected Contributor

I have 2 cups in the morning - at least!  I like half and half in my coffee, no sweetner.

Trusted Contributor

Black and bold!

Honored Contributor

Mornings 1 to 2 cups ,black from keurig, afternoons  cold brew,with goats milk, love it.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@qualitygal   I only drink coffee at breakfast every morning, but I drink almost half a pot (2 large mugs), so a coffeemaker works best for me.  Iately I started using one that has the conical filters, and I can't believe how much richer the coffee tastes than with the standard type.  The filters are thicker and the clean up is a breeze because all the coffee comes out through one small hole at the bottom and goes directly into the hole in the top of the pot.

I've gotten into the habit of adding a tsp or so of cinnamon to the grounds, and recently have also added powdered cocoa to it.  Yum!  I only add some sugar substitute, no milk or cream in my house.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Only one half cup a day Folgers black with one pkg. of no calorie sweetner.  Water for the rest of the day and night.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I was just about to get up and make a second cup and breakfast.  I have Keurig that I love.  I wake up at 6:15 and I crave a cup of coffee.  I just have to have my coffee, I brush my teeth and go to the kitchen and make cup #1.  I take my coffee with half&half and 2 Splendas.  That first cup is never a flavored coffee.  I start working at 8am and around 9:30, I need my second cup and my breakfast.  That's when I have a flavored coffee with a bowl of fruit and an English muffin and sometimes a boiled egg.  I bought a big box of chocolate cherry flavord pods on Prime Day.  It's a great cup of coffee.