Esteemed Contributor

Re: How do you eat YOUR burger..........

My husband and I share this burger. He eats 1/2, I eat 1/4 and the next day he gets the remaining 1/4 as a snack.

Manhattan 2.0 $16.00

7oz of angus by New York's world famous butcher Pat Lafrieda, bacon confit, gruyere cheese, arugula, and dried cherry-red wine reduction on a pretzel bun [GF]

Honored Contributor

I make my burgers using 100% grassfed ground beef. Grainfed does not agree with me.

My burgers are usually bunless but sometimes I wrap them in organic green leaf lettuce. I usually top them with Dijon or horseradish mustard and sauteed onions.

Super Contributor

Meat well done--no pink. Red onions, pickles, lettuce, tomato, mustard and mayonnaise. Oh, I'm hungry now. Not a big fan of pretzel buns. Don't eat it often, but when I do, I like what I like.

Super Contributor

Hubby always grinds our own meat using rib-eye and filet scraps for our burgers. It's so strange how I prefer burgers because we are both such ""foodies"".

- Lightly grilled bun

- Grilled burger to medium rare (pink center)

- Slather on Heinz mustard on burger (not bun!) while it is hot and let the mustard melt down into the meat

- Top burger with only thinly sliced dill pickles.

That's it ... nothing else. I always have a salad on the side to get my veggies!

Honored Contributor

On a bun with lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo and mustard, with pickles on the side. I also like my burger on the thin side, with just a hint of pink in the very center. I absolutely love hamburgers, and could eat them every single day.