Honored Contributor

Re: How cute is the MINI KA stand mixer - ugh!!! Feedback, please

The "urge" has passed😳. Really I needed this mixer like I need another kitchen gadget!

I'm put that $ towards the 2nd console table for my LR area. 

Guess that good swim & sun & sun cleared my head!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Honored Contributor

homedecor1 wrote:

The "urge" has passed😳. Really I needed this mixer like I need another kitchen gadget!

I'm put that $ towards the 2nd console table for my LR area. 

Guess that good swim & sun & sun cleared my head!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hahaha - good job!  Smiley Happy

Hey, they almost had me talked into that air fryer and I have to say that that would take some doing.  I' haven't jumped on the 'air fryer' bandwagon and have no desire to.  I have a countertop convection oven and, besides, how often does one even make 'fried' food!

But those chicken fried chicken they had on again today are really good!  I'm such a fan of that product and went on AD in December.   They were backordered when the AD came up so I contacted the company and they were just wonderful.  They followed up until my order finally did ship.  I highly recommend Heartland, and especially those chicken fried chicken, if one likes that sort of thing.  They are pre-cooked, BTW, so there is little to do.  One of those is a meal for me.   At $4.50 each piece (when you buy the 20 piece set), it's well worth it.

Honored Contributor

I got a NuWave does same thing I guess as the air fryer

Great for salmon and any Scwan's frozen food, french frys, potato wedges, hot dogs.  Only way hubbo will eat hot dogs.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

As everybody knows I done bought mine months ago at B&B glad I didn't wait it's not any cheaper if I could had waited. LOL

LIke mine it's got a quiet engine. Q has more colors of course.

B& B just had silver black and red. I bought the red.

Just checked my receipt I paid 263 after the 20% offf. I didn't pay shp since it was in the store just paid the tax.

I did good. LOL

You all enjoy your new mini !

@SharkE wrote:

As everybody knows I done bought mine months ago at B&B glad I didn't wait it's not any cheaper if I could had waited. LOL

Just checked my receipt I paid 263 after the 20% offf. I didn't pay shp since it was in the store just paid the tax.

I did good. LOL

@SharkE  Tell us about using it!  What have you made?  How many cups of mix can it do?  Can you make a whole cake?  Will lit make bread?  Enquiring minds want to know!!!!!  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

holy crow it's going to snow in FL today...spouse was walking by and I said "look at this cute mixer perfect size for us!" (David has on now I love yellow..(.hopefully, it sells out soon my willpower is fading fast now...😉😉😉) and I just heard it's $100 off reg. price

he said " well get it 💃🏻 and get rid of your big one!" What???? Did I hear right??? 😳😳😳Get rid of my other - geez I've had "Betsy" for 10+ years (upgraded her from tilt) how could I part with her????" Answer: "close your eyes!" 

I'm going to the pool gotta turn off now or it will be in my cart!!!

If you can afford it, let loose ! LIfe is to short not to get something that you might regret later. I deny myself nothing LOL It's a work item after all not a frill thing. Anything that can lighten my work load I don't worry about it.

@SharkE  SO WELL SAID!  Within reason enjoy your life!  You don't have to jusitfy everything you do!  You can have fun with something, enjoy it and be happy to have it.  It doesn't always have to be practical unless THAT makes you happy.  Which for a lot of us it doesn't!

We should enjoy life in a balanced and happy way: spending, saving, splurging, and being happy.  If sitting at home counting pennies is your thing, have after it.  If it's a new toy now and then and you can afford it, GO FOR IT!  Haven't seen a funeral procession stop at the ATM yet. . . 

Respected Contributor

Well I didn't "need" it but I ordered it anyway. I have the biggest one - the 7 qt - which is fantastic when I'm making double batches of yeast dough but that one is not good for meringue, mashed potatoes, etc. I think I will use this small one a lot. And DH said "If you want it, get it". Didn't have to tell me twice!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I did good. LOL

@SharkE wrote:

I did good. LOL

@SharkE  Tell us about using it!  What have you made?  How many cups of mix can it do?  Can you make a whole cake?  Will lit make bread?  Enquiring minds want to know!!!!!  LOL!!!

yeah, whole box cake mix, doz cookie mix, mashed potatoes, mix egg whites,  Bread, I'd keep for the big machine.

I like the quiet engine.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

no, it's called 'hot sauce' LOL

Really?   Gee, that's a classy name for a color - not!

LOL!!! I think "Tabasco" was trademarked!!!!

Honored Contributor

Woman Very Happy

Super Contributor

I really do want this little thing. However, I know that sometime before Christmas there will be a TSV or OTO with free shipping and a pack up with all the bells and whistles. I've been shopping on the Q for too long not to know that something nice will pop up in the next few months.