How Do You Reach Lock & Lock Customer Service?

[ Edited ]

I have contacted QVC customer service a couple of times about problems with my Lock & Lock...lids that have broken and terrible staining and damage after using in the microwave even though it's advertised as being able to use in the microwave.  All I get is a run around that I need to contact Lock & Lock directly.  Well, this is impossible.  Has anyone else had any success wih reaching their customer service?  This product is expensive when considering similar items of this quality that can be purchased in local discount stores.  I would expect better customer service when there is a problem. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: How Do You Reach Lock & Lock Customer Service?

Everything you need is on this page (I hope). Safe to click to:

https://lock-and-lock-usa.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html

Notice the name of the site containing the page for Lock& Lock contact info.

There are some feelings about the product problems  expressed on the site:

https://lock-and-lock-usa.pissedconsumer.com/review.html

Hope you get replacements with a cheerful attitude, too.

Honored Contributor

I think they should quit saying you can put them in the microwave.  Some things are safe, but its hard to remember what is OK and what isn't.  Same goes for staining, some things stain and some don't.  Think red = bad.

Respected Contributor

Terrible CS.  I emailed them photos of my broken lid (it broke just by dropping an empty container with the lid on 3 inches from the floor!), and the receipt and they insisted I send the lid back. What?!  Why?

Lock & Lock USA | 1-877-457-8845 | cs@locknlock-usa.com  /  locknlock-usa.com 

Honored Contributor

@RedConvertibleGirl wrote:

Terrible CS.  I emailed them photos of my broken lid (it broke just by dropping an empty container with the lid on 3 inches from the floor!), and the receipt and they insisted I send the lid back. What?!  Why?

@RainyDayGal   Why?  You know why.  To make it so inconvenient that you won't follow through with the transaction.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@RedConvertibleGirl wrote:

@RainyDayGal   Why?  You know why.  To make it so inconvenient that you won't follow through with the transaction.

It has always been their policy you must send it back with your receipt.  Saying you bought it at Q isn't good enough.  You can't rely on Q to have a copy of your receipt if the purchase is several years back.  My order history is only complete for 3 years.  Beyond that...TONS of info is missing.

I would actually think it is to make sure the person isn't lying or fasifying info. It is easy to obtain bogus pictures of anything online these days.

Broken items are also used for tracking problems in design.

I sent one lid back and received a replacement VERY quickly.  It was no big deal.  However, it would have been much easier just to email.

At least they honor the warranty!!!

Spurtles are suppose to have a 1 year guarantee.  My wooden starting splitting and getting into my food (never put in dishwasher, never soak wood)

I emailed pictures and a copy of my receipt as instructed on the Mad Hungry warranty card.  Got an auto reply about dish replacement!  Repeatedly tried to reach them...nothing.

Never received my warranty replacement.

Lock N Lock did...and fast.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have SO many "tripod" lids- lids that have had one tab break- it is usually the round ones, some I have dropped, but most others just by closing them..(one  happened the second time I used it!) They count on the fact that you wont take the time and have the neccesary documentation in order to receive the warranteed  product in return..

I doubt there is a groundswell of consumers trying to get a free lid when they dont need one...but I hate the  fact that I have sets, especially the nesting, colored ones, that are now incomplete due to the not uncommon  episodes of tabs breaking-

Honored Contributor

don't have one piece of that stuff

Respected Contributor

Budgee1, I agree the company changed for the worst, I don't think we should have to pay for shipping to get a lid replaced. I called a while back and was told that I had to pay shipping to get a lid replaced, and told them that Chris Pryme told us when doing a demo on the Q. and women was real short with me and said "we told her to stop saing that they could fix the problem" So if I have any more problems I will just quit purchasing the product. I beginnig to think maybe people scam them on items just to get an extra free product. But her company doesn't seem to respect her. And it's her comapny. Now what's up with that ???

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Budgee1, I agree the company changed for the worst, I don't think we should have to pay for shipping to get a lid replaced. I called a while back and was told that I had to pay shipping to get a lid replaced, and told them that Chris Pryme told us when doing a demo on the Q. and women was real short with me and said "we told her to stop saing that they could fix the problem" So if I have any more problems I will just quit purchasing the product. I beginnig to think maybe people scam them on items just to get an extra free product. But her company doesn't seem to respect her. And it's her comapny. Now what's up with that ???

@BeccaLou, I don't think that she owns the company.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland