New Contributor

I love qvc and I like all the hosts ,but when it comes to kitchen ,food ,gourmet holiday shows ,please leave theses shows to .....David ......Alberti .....Rachel ....

they truly make qvc worth watching lol 

I buy even when I don't need anything because of these guys ,they are truly a huge asset to the qvc family ! Love them and thier delightful humor 🤪

Honored Contributor

Okay, you mad dogs, this is a new poster so be gentle....

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Thatsright wrote:

I love qvc and I like all the hosts ,but when it comes to kitchen ,food ,gourmet holiday shows ,please leave theses shows to .....David ......Alberti .....Rachel ....

they truly make qvc worth watching lol 

I buy even when I don't need anything because of these guys ,they are truly a huge asset to the qvc family ! Love them and thier delightful humor 🤪

If I've learned anything posting here, it's that we will never agree on hosts. I guess there is someone for everyone to enjoy watching. I only have 2 that I won't watch, and I'll keep that info to myself.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

OMG.  I laughed so hard.    Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  283917.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Thatsright  Dave's my Fave! And welcome to the Forums!

Esteemed Contributor

Okay - I'll give the new poster a couple of stars  **

I agree with her.

Have seen the two women present a couple of times - and it's..... b-o-r-i-n-g

Like yesterday's cream of wheat..............................

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  ...... Cute! At least they posted their comment here and not on one of the other forums. Guarantee mention of these names would get the normal negative responses on Community or Friends forums. New or not they will soon see what topics triggers the "attacks".

Esteemed Contributor

With regard to Gourmet Holiday shows, I agree with one of the OP's host picks, strongly disagree with another, and could take or leave the third. In order to allow this post to stay posted, I won't reveal which is which...  Smiley Very Happy

However, I think Leah is my favorite host for these shows. As is the case with virtually everything she presents on air, she does a fantastic job of sharing details, engaging the vendors, and (when it's allowed) taking reasonable tastes of products to comment on them without making it seem like it's her first meal in weeks.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624, you just made me laugh out loud! I needed that. Thanks.