Contributor

Horrible Mrs. Prindables Apples

So disappointed!  Just received my Mrs. Prindables Apples and they are the most pathetic looking apples I have ever seen.  They are so tiny, were a mess in the box and it looks like I made them.  There is no way I can give these to anyone for Christmas.   I had ordered them in the past and they were beautiful.   Going to call QVC and I hope they send me a return label because I am not paying for these or the return postage.  So angry!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Horrible Mrs. Prindables Apples

If they look so bad, maybe they'll ask you to send pictures.

Respected Contributor

@joco728 

If you explain it as you describe to customer service, they will tell you to KEEP the apples, but yes, they will REFUND your amount you were charged back to your credit card.  

Respected Contributor

@joco728  I've never ordered these nor do I purchase food items any longer but I have often wondered about these. Sorry you're having to go through this. Just give CS a call and they'll credit your account.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry you had that awful experience.  I'm sure customer service will make it right and give a full refund.

I always order Mrs. Prindables apples directly from their own website, not QVC.  QVC sells things in such large quantities, their sets are useless for me.

My most recent order of Mrs. Prindables arrived just last week and was fantastic as usual!  I prefer the Granny Smith Jumbo apples.  Delicious!

Esteemed Contributor

Tried them abt 20 yrs ago and  almost broke a tooth trying to bite through all the stuff on the apple . Spoil very quickly so need to be eaten  soon after arrival

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@joco728 - I'm sorry for your bad experience! We ordered two rounds this year instead of our usual one, and we received some of the best apples ever from Mrs P. Hopefully since you've ordered before, you know your mess is not the norm.

As others have noted, when you contact customer service and ask for a refund, they'll happily oblige—and you won't have to send back the apples because food is nonreturnable. Hope your day gets better soon... Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Ordered them years ago. Needed a saw to get through the coating and the apples were not ripe. Thrown out immediately and have never ordered food from QVC again.

Honored Contributor

@joco728    Were they the green apples?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I noticed they recently sold two different sized apples. I always thought the larger were more impressive. 

And I think it always help to take them out of the refrigerator for at least an hour prior to eating to come to room temperature so they cut (and bite into) more easily.