Honored Contributor

Re: Hi, my name is Karen and I'm a Lock-n-Lockaholic....

@deeva wrote:

I have lock & lock sets that are twenty years old. And they aren't stained. I never reheat in them.  Maybe the newer ones stains. 

Same here, but I think you are right about the reheating.  I wish they wouldn't push using them in the microwave.  That type of plastic will peel, stain, etc, used in that manner.

Honored Contributor

I have the set with the domed lids, perfect for individual cupcakes and muffins. I used to bake muffins for my coworkers frequently and those were perfect. The last time I did, two of them did not return my containers.  I know for a fact that neither of those women own L&L, so how in the world did they see them amongst their stuff at home and not think to return it to me?  People are strange.

@vaberry 

I had a round one like that and as you said, I used it for my bundt cakes.  I'm not sure what happened to it. I cook and bake and take food to so many people, it could be anywhere on the eastern or western seaboard, lol.

~ house cat ~
Trusted Contributor

@RespectLife Yep, I have to be careful about the handbag thing, too. I buy different ones now, but still so hard to quit.