Honored Contributor

Re: Hi, my name is Karen and I'm a Lock-n-Lockaholic....

@roeroe1005 wrote:

I did not order it.  I just looked at it now for the first time.  I cannot purchase another piece, never mind 16 pcs.

When is the next meeting for the LNLockaholics??Woman Tongue

I justified my purchase that it nests to 4....just 4....

Honored Contributor

@house_cat 

I just gotta say, I am a little MIFFED though...

They made such a BIG deal about going back to a ONE day only TSV, no presale, GREAT VALUE AND PRICE...

did you guys notice it is available today for only $1.50 more thanyesterday?

Big whooppeee do!  All but 4 colors are are WL, but they are still available.

Did I get such a FAB deal yesty?  I don't think so!

Come On QVC, if you are gonna tout the TSV as a Special Value...how about giving us a REAL discount??

Honored Contributor

@roeroe1005 wrote:

When is the next meeting for the LNLockaholics?

Um... I think this is the meeting and it's not going so well, lol!  Too many enablers!

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@RespectLife 

Actually, I thought it was a great bargain at a time when I don't find many bargains anywhere. Of course, if you don't need it, it's never a bargain... just a waste of money.  I use them a lot since moving near my kids and I never have the whole set in my house at one time. In fact, some of them never find their way home....

~ house cat ~
Trusted Contributor

@RespectLife  I gotta say, you said exactly what I did this morning. The all day excitement of getting a really good price. I fought it all day. I tuned in at the last, put that pink one in my cart as it was selling out. Pink is my cryptonite, rose gold, enen worse. But I won this one. I fought it til it went away as a tsv. This morning they sent me a notice that I forgot something so I looked at the price. I felt used, even though I did not succumb to the pressure. 

As others have said here, I could open a store with what I have. I am trying to use them all over the house to get more organized. Right now they are in one place and I would not want anyone to see the room they are in. I'm working on it, though. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@house_cat 

Oh don't get me wrong, I think it was a good price for such a large nestable set....it's just that I feel a little suckered with all the presentation hype about the fantastic pricing when it only ends up a buck and a half more the next day!!!

Honored Contributor

@Renata22 

I would have bought that set even if it was just 'new'.  I like nestables and will use it.

I think it was a good and fair price for the configuration for sure!!!

But the pitch now seems ingenuine to me as the next day price is so close to the BIG SALE DAY price.

Hey, I fell for it, it's on me....but I really was surprised to see such a close pricing today.

Trusted Contributor

@RespectLife I usually do cave. I say no more, look away, but usually doesn't work. I agree it was a good price, just should've been a little better than the regular price after all the hype of it costing hundreds if you buy them seperately. I just have to be more selective, I really have no more room! Most of my house is pretty neat. But that one storage bedroom, oh the shame. Man Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Renata22 

I bet a LOT of us have a room/closet just like that!  LOL

It took me a LONG time to stop buying every handbag that caught my eye!

Now I need to do the same with Kitchen Stuff!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have so many sets of lock n lock and everytime it's on I say I'm not ordering any more. Low and behold, I ordered the yellow early in the day.  Then, in the evening, I ordered a set of the clear for a friend.  

I, too, have a serious lock n lock addiction.  Man Very Happy