Super Contributor

Hi. I'm House Cat and I'm a cooking addict.

All I need to do is turn on a cooking show and I'm immediately compelled to make or bake whatever they're showing.

I think I need an intervention.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hi. I'm House Cat and I'm a cooking addict.

No you don't! Keep that kitchen humming!

Honored Contributor

Hi house cat!!! Wish I had your enthusiasm for cooking. I'm having a horrible time getting my cooking mojo back. Nothing sounds good lately. Have you tried Pinterest? Tons and tons of food and recipes--its so much fun!! Can you come cook for me

Super Contributor

On 2/22/2014 wagirl said:

Hi house cat!!! Wish I had your enthusiasm for cooking. I'm having a horrible time getting my cooking mojo back. Nothing sounds good lately. Have you tried Pinterest? Tons and tons of food and recipes--its so much fun!! Can you come cook for me{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I wish I could! I'm assuming you are in WA state? Dh and I would love to retire there, if we ever get to retire. {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}

I have too much enthusiasm for cooking and it shows with the extra 25 lbs. I'm carrying around.

Honored Contributor

I don't think cooking is such a bad addiction to have. I love to watch several cooking shows myself, but am not feeling the enthusiasm to jump up and head to the kitchen. I'm sure your family enjoys the tasty results of your kitchen skills!

Respected Contributor

I used to love FoodTV before the reality stuff became popular. Still love cooking tho, especially for company. Most of my out of town friends/family bring a list of what they want me to make for them.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

On 2/22/2014 house cat said:
On 2/22/2014 wagirl said:

Hi house cat!!! Wish I had your enthusiasm for cooking. I'm having a horrible time getting my cooking mojo back. Nothing sounds good lately. Have you tried Pinterest? Tons and tons of food and recipes--its so much fun!! Can you come cook for me{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I wish I could! I'm assuming you are in WA state? Dh and I would love to retire there, if we ever get to retire. {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}

I have too much enthusiasm for cooking and it shows with the extra 25 lbs. I'm carrying around.

Yes I'm in Wa state--and if you like 9 months of rain and grey and moss and slugs, then this is the place for you!! I hate it here! Only lived here for 58 1/2 years!!!!

Honored Contributor

I wish I could get more inspired and cook more. Nothing wrong with liking to cook and experimenting. Can always swap out an ingredient or two with a lower calorie substitute.

Super Contributor

Eww Wee House Cat, I am on my way over!

Valued Contributor

How can you be addicted to cooking? You should be doing it three times a day anyway. I guess if you are doing it more than that and are not overweight, it's ok.