Super Contributor

Does anyone know if QVC will have HexClad cookware anytime soon?

I'd love to see a TSV.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea if QVC may have a Hex clad cookware set. If they don't have one before the Holiday's check to see if there is one available during Black Friday or CyberMonday sales. 

This video shows 5 alternatives to Hex Clad for less money. Henckels, Cooksy, Anolon X, Tramontina, Cast Iron. Search 5 HexClad Alternatives That Cost Less and Perform Just As Good on YouTube. Click on more under the video to see more information.

Honored Contributor

My husband was obsessed with this brand last year.  He had one piece on his Christmas list.  I guess I missed the Black Friday sale and I found their website very difficult to navigate.  Even so, I wes going to get him that one pan until I saw how much the shipping would be.  

I see the brand advertised in the Costco flyers.  I don't think I've seen it in-store, so may be only available online.  I would expect their price to be as good or better than even a TSV price and free shipping.

Honored Contributor

My friend has an entire set of HexClad cookware. She's been using it for a a couple of years now and she loves it. Gave away all her other cookware.

Honored Contributor

I wasn't familiar with this product since I'm not much into cooking anymore so I looked it up.  The company seems to think highly of it.

1000003658.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have no place to STORE all that...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Costco is having a Hexclad Special Event right now.  They have a couple of single pieces w/lid, but here's a small set of 3 pans w/lids.  To tell you the truth, I think you'd pay as much for Calphalon or Analon.  I remember buying a couple of Calphalon pieces several years ago on Ebay and they were pricey then.   

Hexclad.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

My husband was obsessed with this brand last year.  He had one piece on his Christmas list.  I guess I missed the Black Friday sale and I found their website very difficult to navigate.  Even so, I wes going to get him that one pan until I saw how much the shipping would be.  

I see the brand advertised in the Costco flyers.  I don't think I've seen it in-store, so may be only available online.  I would expect their price to be as good or better than even a TSV price and free shipping.

@Icegoddess :  It was an in-store event........wished I had seen that before I purchased two pieces for DS....very nice pans.  He loves them.