Esteemed Contributor

Re: Here's why today's dinner cost me $320...

@icezeus wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

@froggy wrote:

Those mats are tempting but I just know I would trip over them so no go for me.

@froggy 

A good GF of mine recently loss her husband so I have been at her house in the kitchen quite a bit over the last few weeks. 

I am constantly tripping over those mats. She has two of them. (No Thank You)

@icezeus  I'm wondering how it's possible to trip on those mats. Could you look at the ones that @house_cat  received and posted and see if they look like the ones that your friend has? I never tripped on mine but I did not see any difference(got them from QVC) so i got rid of them after about 6 months. Maybe I was expecting too much.

@Sage04 

Hers are very similar except they have a pattern. Perhaps a little thicker.

To be fair, I think I am a bit of a walking klutz. Years, ago I traveled to Israel, and managed to trip twice and fall. (so, take that into consideration) LOL

@icezeus  you made me laugh until I started choking. My nephew ran in and asked me if I'm ok. I can't stop laughing. You are so funny. Thanks!! No more falling or tripping for you.

@Sage04 

No choking allowed. :-)

@icezeus  you really caught me off guard. Didn't expect your Post to be so funny lol.  I'm ok now lol.

Respected Contributor

Re: Here's why today's dinner cost me $320...

@Sage04 wrote:

@froggy wrote:

Those mats are tempting but I just know I would trip over them so no go for me.

@froggy  there won't be any tripping. It's more like a padded mat and the ends are sloped and it stays flat on the floor.

@Sage04  Ha, ha. You don't know me. I can trip on a smooth sidewalk. No, really  I wear rubber sole style shoes all the time and if I don't lift my feet high enough the toe will catch on anything, sloped edges or not. And I'd have to lift the mat up every time I need to mop the floor. Sigh.