Trusted Contributor

Help please. Where can I buy larger kitchen chair slipcovers?

I tried Amazon but the covers were too small.   They measured 18 inches long.   I've tried Kmart, Walmart, Target, Sears and J.C. Penney and have had no luck.   These slipcovers are for my sister. She bought a new kitchen table and chair set and her cats are scratching up the chairs!! Any help is appreciated.

Honored Contributor

Re: Help please. Where can I buy larger kitchen chair slipcovers?

I purchased mine from BBB & the Harriet Carter catalog.  Both have websites.  Try there.

My cat liked to sleep on my cushioned kitchen chairs & bar stools.  He didn't destroy them just left cat hair as he sheds all year round.  The covers kept him OFF!  The covers come in various colors & sizes.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I also would try BB&B and the Country  Curtains website. (they have a vareity of products and styles) I also would try Pier 1. I have kitchen chairs that have a larger seat cushion size and have had luck finding them in these three stores.

Esteemed Contributor

I just had another thought---what about pillow cases? If you sew you could buy terry cloth or a heavier fabric and make them. 

Honored Contributor

Why I don't have pets.

Honored Contributor

@newjersey

I have 2 long hair cats and I purchased at BB&B some nice chair covers.  I put plastic style on my DR linen chairs - they haven't gone on them in a long time - guess they don't like plastic!

This style may work for your needs. Online they large selection to choose from & our store only had a few.

IMG_1908.JPG

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the replies. I've passed them on to my sister Smiley Happy