Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a Temp-tations Poinsettia 11 x 13 baker K60909 with a cardinal theme. Mine arrived, but there is a cardinal on one side but not the other. Is that for real? I can't get any answers from QVC or Tara.  I didn't find the original presentation online.

Temp-tations 13x9" Seasonal Baker Set - K60909

Trusted Contributor

Re: Help Temptationistas!

[ Edited ]

Yep, it's for real. I ordered the large poinsettia bowl K57020, and the cardinal is on one side only. I guess there is a front side and a back side to this design....very odd, but I do love the bowl. Tara saved a bit on the paint job. 

Esteemed Contributor

@CJC  Yikes! I just called QVC and complained about a defect! I wish they would explain that in the description. CS didn't seem to know what was going on. Thanks for the info!

Esteemed Contributor

@CJC wrote:

Yep, it's for real. I ordered the large poinsettia bowl K57020, and the cardinal is on one side only. I guess there is a front side and a back side to this design....very odd, but I do love the bowl. Tara saved a bit on the paint job. 

i think Tara always saves a bit on the paint job....i think the painting always looks sloppy....only bought a couple of pieces....and have since donated them.....jmo...