Occasional Contributor

Help!! Need instructions for discontinued Prepology Folding Meat Thermometer

I lost the instructions for an item that has been discontinued. The item # was K28976-Prepology Folding Meat Thermometer with Tether Probe. I called and wrote to customer service, but they said they only keep instructions for 10 months after an item has been discontinued. If anyone has the thermometer and has the instructions, please let me know. I figured QVC's customers are the best, and someone will be able to help me. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Help!! Need instructions for discontinued Prepology Folding Meat Thermometer

Did you google it? I find it is so much easier to look up instruction manuals on line. Most of them are out there.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Help!! Need instructions for discontinued Prepology Folding Meat Thermometer

Hi Vamp, yes I did google it, It appears Prepology is a QVC line, there is nothing on google. I am having no luck at all ;(.

Frequent Contributor

Hi, I don't have that brand but I do have a similar model, maybe the instructions for mine will help you out:

http://www.thermoworks.com/pdf/TW362B_Cooking_Thermometer_Timer_Instructions.pdf

Occasional Contributor

Thanks Coldlake. The instructions look similar, but I cannot program the temperature for a couple of the meats. It stays on the highest temperature (180), and you cannot lower it for Ham, Duck, Ground Beef, Ground Pork, and others.

Frequent Contributor

Maybe it needs a new battery? Mine is quite old and isn't as accurate as I would like but at least it helps me know when to check with my newer instant read.

Occasional Contributor

Nope, not that either. The temp's for come foods are programmed in, and you cannot change them. Thanks for you help Coldlake.

Trusted Contributor

Well, that's a bummer! Sorry I can't help you.