Honored Contributor

Re: Help! Anyone Have Penzey's Latest Catalog Handy?

Penzey's was kind enough to throw in the free Roasted Garlic even though I didn't put that in my order.

Love my Penzey's

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Oh, I forgot to say that I have a bag of roasted onion, not garlic. So this is new to me after all.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Just opened a bag of ginger from Penzeys & good gosh! The organic ginger that I had been using was full of fibers (maybe it's actually good for you?), but the Penzey's ginger is so fragrant & none of the fibers.

Respected Contributor

On 2/2/2015 VaBelle35 said:

Oh, I forgot to say that I have a bag of roasted onion, not garlic. So this is new to me after all.

Oh, then that worked out very well! That's so nice that they included it with your order, even though you didn't enter the code.

My order shipped, but I haven't received it yet. Due to the recent snow, I haven't been to my p.o. box, but I'll stop there tonight and hopefully it will be there.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

I got my Penzey's order yesterday and in addition to including the roasted garlic (which smells great, BTW), they also threw in a small bottle of dill weed. I am thrilled, because I haven't tried their dill weed yet, and now I get another one to try.

I hope everyone is happy with their spices! Smile

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James