Valued Contributor

Re: Help! Anyone Have Penzey's Latest Catalog Handy?

On 1/29/2015 Nightowlz said:
On 1/29/2015 rosehill said:

I was thinking about placing an order before this offer expires tonight. Does Penzeys have any "must haves".

Cinnamon & Mural of Flavors. I have only used their regular cinnamon.

Thank you, nightowlz. I will try Mural of Flavors. How do you like to use it?

Sorry about your broken Paprika and glass. Isn't that the worse thing to clean up? You can't walk around in socks or bare feet until you are absolutely sure you got it all!

Valued Contributor

Ladies - this Seattle girl would like to know what is Penzey's?

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/29/2015 rosehill said:

I was thinking about placing an order before this offer expires tonight. Does Penzeys have any "must haves".

If you like heat, Berebere Pepper.

Chipotle Powder for a smoky, mild heat.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

On 1/29/2015 catmama said:

Ladies - this Seattle girl would like to know what is Penzey's?

Penzey's Spice Co. Online & some stores. They have wonderful spices & seasonings in different amounts that you can buy. And, like it's been said here, you can get free S&H today with an order of $20 (usually $30) & they have the most wonderful cinnamon in the world.

Valued Contributor

Placed my order!!! Rosehill, three of my favorite blends are Tuscan Sunset, Fox Point, and Shallot Pepper---won't be without any of those. Fox Point is great on scrambled eggs. Oh, I really love "Spicy 4 S" which is a seasoned salt. Also, their bay leaves are the BEST!!!

KK

Respected Contributor

My order has been placed too. I got Fox Point, cream of tartar, French thyme, and maybe one more that I can't remember. Also, I'll be getting a free bottle of their new roasted garlic which I'm anxious to try!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

The coupon code for the free garlic in my Penzeys email already expired. Is it active again?

Honored Contributor

I placed an order but forgot to add the code for the roasted garlic, but I already have a bag of it, so it's not a total loss.

They are also good about putting in samples in all of my orders.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

On 1/29/2015 VaBelle35 said:

I placed an order but forgot to add the code for the roasted garlic, but I already have a bag of it, so it's not a total loss.

They are also good about putting in samples in all of my orders.

I would call their customer service and I bet they would be happy to add it to your order. Even though you already have some, you might as well take advantage of the free offer!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

On 1/29/2015 Jezzebell said:

The coupon code for the free garlic in my Penzeys email already expired. Is it active again?

It might have been a different product, because the coupon code for the roasted garlic expires March 31.