Honored Contributor

Heads up on the Nuwave cooktop

One day only price of 60 on it today.

Click on the Q icon for complete facts

the one with the 3 wattages. Walmart wants 80 for one it might be the Nuwave 2 that only has 1300 wattage

Respected Contributor

Re: Heads up on the Nuwave cooktop

Comparing online, I saw 2-for-$99 offer on Nuwave burners like this. I wonder if there is any important difference in the models?

Honored Contributor

only thing I can tell is there must be a 1 and 2 because the other one Q has is full strength 1300 watts. I like the idea, though, of the TSV because it has 600, 900 and the 1300 watts.

This one comes with the skillet and cover too. If I had room on my credit card I'd probably go ahead and get for my husband who won't use my stove. He's scared of it LOL   It's like a commercial type and is to fast for him. If I would get down and couldn't cook or kick the bucket this nuwave would be ideal for a man.

I don't want to charge another thing this month. Wish they would run it again in Aug. LOL

Honored Contributor

I have had a Nuwave burner well over a year now and love it.  In fact I haven't used a burner on my stove during the time I've had the Nuwave.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think it's good for one person or a man cooking solo, but, I'm a happy cook and especially in winter like to keep 4 burners going. LOL

Rare breed that one. LOL

Respected Contributor

I have both NuWaves..the difference is the other one is 1800 watts and the temp goes up in 5 degree increments instead of 10 degree increments...I find that one FAR superior..but I was plenty happy with the first one before I got  the better one..

Super Contributor

I am very inexperienced  in this so should I get the one day only or the other one. Or the one from the nuwave website. Thanks in advance

Honored Contributor

I don't know what she's talking about the "1800" I just researched what Q and walmart had. for my husband he would be happy with the TSV bet David pushes it tonight 

Honored Contributor

K42769

here is a good demo. Think I'll get one  hahahhahah be good to boil fudge

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nuwave makes two portable induction cooktops..(PIC) The PIC 2  which is 1300 watts has a smaller cooking surface and temperatures in 10 degree increments.

The other is the PIC Pro, which is 1800 watts, has a larger cooking surface, and temperatures in 5 degree increments( which is super helpful when frying and making candy) 

Both work great, but one has more features and is more expensive than the other..it's not apples to apples though they look almost identical..

just know what you are getting..I couldnt live without mine!