Honored Contributor

Heads up for small pressure cooker

K46039 , reduced for clearance and free shp.

In all colors, too.  35.00

Fine for 1-2 people

Respected Contributor

Re: Heads up for small pressure cooker

@SharkE wrote:

Fine for 1-2 people

Heads up:   read the reviews before purchasing.  They are really bad for the most part.

Honored Contributor

I have this pressure cooker.  It pretty much stays in the $35 range all the time.  I've not had any problems with it, but I admit that I am not a seasoned pressure cooker and have mostly only done eggs for deviled eggs and potatoes for mashed potatoes.  

Honored Contributor

Last time I saw it it was in the 40 some odd dollar range.

Valued Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Fine for 1-2 people

I love this little pressure cooker!  I have purchase 3 of them in the "as is" section for $29 ........ one for home, one for my camper and one for a friend.  It is the perfect side dish size.  Mine sits on my stovetop back burner at all times I use it constantly for eggs, potatoes.  Any leftover casseroles or soups go right into it to pull out to reheat on the warm setting.  I use it several times a week. GREAT for nacho cheese!!  put it in on the melt setting and don't have to watch it.

Contributor

I bought his little presuure cooker at an "as is" price of $14.95.  I think it was an error, because the price changed to $24.95 after I bought it.  I wish I had bought more as gifts at the price I got.  It has worked great so far.  While I love my 6 qt for bigger meals, the 2 qt works great for individual items, plus it comes up to pressure much quicker. 

Respected Contributor

The problem with buying Cooks Essentials is that replacement pieces like silicone seals and pots aren't readily available.  So when the silicone seal is stretched out and not sealing the pot, then you have an appliance you can no longer use for pressure cooking.  And the silicone seals DO have to be replaced eventually.

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg : So true. I gave up on the CE brand. I had a 6 Qt and the 8 Qt oval that I really loved and used almost daily but could not purchase the replacement parts. Southern Bee 

Respected Contributor

They are great until with in a few uses the bowl starts to bubble up and peel.