Esteemed Contributor

Re: Heads up:Alberti subbing ITKWD

@Reever wrote:
@nana59Where did you hear David Venable singing ? I remember years back QVC produced a Holiday CD of Christmas Carols. Perhaps he was on there ? I recall the CD created quite a stir as people speculated Lisa Robertson and Dave King were an item because they recorded A lovely duet.

Oddly enough he left the Q right after.....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@Reever 

David is attending a wedding tomorrow.

But he will be on this afternoon, from 2 to 6 pm edt, I believe he said.

Yes, it is actually the wedding of one of the staff members who works on ITKWD; David mentioned it a couple of weeks ago during the show and he was very excited to have been invited to attend.

I believe he said it was the producers of his Sunday show and his Wednesday show.

Mary will be going also.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:
@nana59Where did you hear David Venable singing ? I remember years back QVC produced a Holiday CD of Christmas Carols. Perhaps he was on there ? I recall the CD created quite a stir as people speculated Lisa Robertson and Dave King were an item because they recorded A lovely duet.

@Reever  David Venable was in the UNC Cleff Hangers a cappella group when he was attending UNC.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Johnnyeager yet it's totally relevant when you practically beg us to tune In for one of your favorites?  

@millieshops   You may be confusing @Johnnyeager with that other poster who gushes over Julia & Lisa all the time.  

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Reever wrote:
Alberti will be In the Kitchen tomorrow. I wont ask why David is not there as it seems to be a touchy subject around here but why cant Mary Beth take the helm ? Really like a seasoned cook in the Kitchen.

While Mary Beth is perfectly nice, I don't find her competent in the kitchen when she fills in. Alberti will be fine.

she has said many times she gets stuff catered, I don't think she cooks at all, 

Honored Contributor

the only 2 who to me looked as tho they actually cooked were shown the door

Trusted Contributor

Here's David singing with the Clef Hangers on QVC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myjiTvVuTAY

Esteemed Contributor

I am unclear as to what crime I am being accused.

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
I’d rather stab my self than watch that.

LOLCandyCane2_byMai-vi.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever  Alberti is a good substitute considering Mary isn't available either. I would watch Ali Carr or Rick as well.