Respected Contributor

Re: Heads up:Alberti subbing ITKWD

@Reever wrote:
Alberti will be In the Kitchen tomorrow. I wont ask why David is not there as it seems to be a touchy subject around here but why cant Mary Beth take the helm ? Really like a seasoned cook in the Kitchen.

It's not like he is filling in for a real chef! 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I think Alberti will do fine - he also seems to be very prepared for whatever show he is hosting.

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Reever 

David is attending a wedding tomorrow.

But he will be on this afternoon, from 2 to 6 pm edt, I believe he said.

hope he sings at the wedding....he has a wonderful voice.....

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@Reever 

hope he sings at the wedding....he has a wonderful voice.....

@nana59 

He said he will not be singing.

Respected Contributor

@nana59 Where did you hear David Venable singing ? I remember years back QVC produced a Holiday CD of Christmas Carols. Perhaps he was on there ? I recall the CD created quite a stir as people speculated Lisa Robertson and Dave King were an item because they recorded A lovely duet.
Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager yet it's totally relevant when you practically beg us to tune In for one of your favorites?  

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:
@nana59Where did you hear David Venable singing ? I remember years back QVC produced a Holiday CD of Christmas Carols. Perhaps he was on there ? I recall the CD created quite a stir as people speculated Lisa Robertson and Dave King were an item because they recorded A lovely duet.

he breaks into song once in awhile....yesterday he sang a little intro to katrina....i remember jill bauer saying he sang at her wedding!

Respected Contributor

@nana59. Never heard him sing.he is on a 2pm but they stuck him with the unbareable Dyson fan for an hour. Must be brutal to talk about this device for an hour. Alberti says he runs 3 of them for 24 hours and says his heating bill is lower because he can knock his thermostat down but i have to believe his Electric bill is through the roof running 3 of these non stop.
Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Reever 

Yes, it is actually the wedding of one of the staff members who works on ITKWD; David mentioned it a couple of weeks ago during the show and he was very excited to have been invited to attend.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:
@nana59. Never heard him sing.he is on a 2pm but they stuck him with the unbareable Dyson fan for an hour. Must be brutal to talk about this device for an hour. Alberti says he runs 3 of them for 24 hours and says his heating bill is lower because he can knock his thermostat down but i have to believe his Electric bill is through the roof running 3 of these non stop.

It's not brutal when you are being paid big bucks to sell it..

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky